Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Huh

I feel like I really missed something. Yesterday was 03/03/03 and I completely failed to realize it or attach any significance to it. Not that I'm some numerology freak, but that is neat, isn't it? I mean, we have to wait a whole year, month and day for it to happen again. an extra day, even, because of leap year. I need to be more prepared for these things. Oh yeah, happy Mardi Gras. Please refrain from flashing your tits for beads, but if you have any King Cake, I'd be down for that. Enjoy yourselves tonight, for tomorrow you start all that depriving and stuff. All you Catholics, that is. I'll probably just keep doing the same thing I always do, bereft of spiritual anchor, floating through life without grasping its meaning, until I die without blessing and burn for eternity in a pit of something really icky.

Whatever, I have to do laundry tonight. Religion will have to wait until I have more (post-office-drudgery) time.

No comments: