Monday, March 10, 2003

Good Morning, Starshine

Well, that was quite a blog entry on Saturday, wasn't it? Everything went great at the event, I got a couple of hours of sleep around 3:30 pm, then went to see my vocie teacher in a recital and went out bar hopping in Williamsburg until 4 am. I was amazed by my body's ability to keep up. The thing is, I chalk it up to the fact that I was drinking beer. Yes, it's true, Alexia drank beer. And I'll do it again. It's cheaper, and you can hold onto one longer, and I never got drunk enough to want to flash my tits. That's a good drink.

More later. Oh yeah, the template is still fucked. I'm reading Killshot by Elmore Leonard, listening to Awesome80s (Johnny Hates Jazz!), wearing the python loafers, loving energy reserves and hating ethical dilemmas.

No comments: