Wednesday, March 26, 2003

...

God I'm bored. I never can fit in all the things I want to do in an evening, but I sit here on my ass all day, bored out of my freaking mind. Like, tonight, I have voice lessons, and after that I can either try to rush home and either fit in a karate class or watch Angel, or I can stay in the city and go to karaoke at Crazy Nanny's, but not too late, because I have more sitting on my ass to do tomorrow. Plus, I'm trying to negotiate time to volunteer for the AIDS Walk while fitting in karate, not missing my programs, and last minute happy hours with friends who need my ear. I'm invited to these parties during the week which I usually miss. Weekends are alway packed, so I never get a chance to do my laundry or whatnot. And then sometimes I just want to chill out on the couch and work on my latch-hook rug. What with all that stuff, I don't have the time to really date, either. But here I sit, practically wasting eight hours of my day. It's not that I don't have things to do, or there aren't things for me to do, but I do them and then what's left? I'd love to do a few more things, but they won't let me have any money to do them. It all just seems so counter-productive. Don't get me wrong, I like the money and all, but I much rather spend my time on something else. I'm sure many people feel that way, but don't we have the right to want to spend our time differently?

I'll keep working on this problem.

No comments: