Tuesday, January 14, 2003

That's Sort of Personal, Dontcha Think?

I posted a personal ad on the internerd. I did it once before, in 2001, but I didn't get many responses, and I scared off the one boy I actually made a date with. For some reason, I'm getting more responses now, and the people want to print my ad in one of their crazy papers. So they gave me five free credits. I have no idea what I want to do with them. I also don't know what the etiquette is for responding to someone's note. I mean, is it completely rude to just ignore someone if you check out their profile and you're not interested? I would think writing "thanks, but I'm not interested" would be more disheartening.

I don't even know why I'm doing this in the first place. I guess I just want to branch out. If anything interesting happens, I'll let you know (although I know some of you don't care. "Get to the ideology!" you say. Hmph.)

No comments: