Thursday, January 09, 2003

Gah, Who Cares?

In what kind of messed up world do we live wherein the cancellation of a television show becomes a news story? Who cares? You don't see AP stories about the imminent cancellation of Buffy (please God, please let this be the last season). The question of SMG renewing her contract is still up in the air, so it's an even more interesting story than the Sex in the City one, but the stigma of being on a netlet has kept Buffy down for years. Speaking of my favorite TV show, I need to invest in a DVD player. The third season is out on DVD now, and it would make me so very happy to have my three favorite seasons crystal clear, with Joss commentary. *sigh* Of course, it would be wise of me to get a larger television first. I think DVD is wasted on a 13" screen, don't you?

No comments: