Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Charmed, I'm Sure

I took a test today.

[Let me just note that this test is probably all over the world of blogs and livejournals right now. Give me a break.]

It was actually interesting, and different from most of the other "personality type" tests out there. I'm not sure if it's best to go with your first instincts or to think about your answer, but I was pleased with my result. I would have thought I was "charismatic" or even a "star," but I'm okay with "charmer."

I am the Charmer. Charm is seduction without sex. Charmers are consummate manipulators, masking their cleverness by creating a mood of pleasure and comfort. Their method is simple; they deflect attention from themselves and focus it on their target. They understand your spirit, feel your pain, adapt to your moods. In the presence of a Charmer you feel better about yourself. Learn to cast the Charmer's spell by aiming at people's primary weaknesses: vanity and self-esteem

Symbol: The Mirror. Your spirit holds a mirror up to others. When they see you they see themselves: their values, their tastes, even their flaws. Their lifelong love affair with their own image is comfortable and hypnotic; so feed it. No one ever sees what is behind the mirror.


See, and you all thought (okay, I thought) I bring all the attention on myself. But it is true, I make people feel better about themselves. They're so happy they're not the decrepit drunk that I am, they perk right up!

No comments: