Monday, April 28, 2003

Sunny Days and Mondays

Did I tell you all about getting into the giant balloon? Well, I just got back the first picture. You can't see my face, but I promise, it's me. It was a fairly amazing experience, like being inside my own personal moonwalk. I'm still finding confetti around the apartment.

It'a apartment-hunting season again, and this time I have a very specific plan. $1200 or less, in North Williamsburg/Greenpoint, or Manhattan, below 65th Street and near a train. No roommates. Must have a bathtub. I'm finding some interesting stuff on craigslist.com, and I'm asking my friends to put out their feelers for me. Today, I'm going to look at a place on the Lower East Side that's only $1195. I'm suspicious, but we'll see. If you know of anything, e-mail me!

This smoking ban is the pits. I'm still smoking as much as ever, but I'm stuck outside half the night. It's not worth buying a drink! House parties are where it's at, take note.

No comments: