Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Observations

I fell asleep at 11:30 pm, woke up at 2 am, then again at 4 am, then again at 6 am, but ended up sleeping until 8:45. What the hell? This must be some strange psychosomatic reaction. Maybe I need hypnotherapy or a personal valet who shakes me awake every morning.

When I heard that it was 35 degrees and raining, I almost cried. When I heard the forecast for the rest of the week, I nearly did.

If you carry around Orbit spearmint gum in your purse, put it in a plastic zippered bag, or your whole purse, including your keys and your cell phone, will smell like spearmint. It's disturbing.

Last night's re-run of Buffy was so bad that I watched parts of About Jim instead. Yes, that bad. And hey, I thought it was supposed to be a new one! I could have been listening to my friends spin rock and/or roll, but instead I was wishing I could temporarily remove my eyeballs and send them to Joss Whedon with a letter that reads: "My favorite show has been rendered to the state that my eyeballs popped out from the intense sucking power it created. Thanks."

News flash! George W. Bush has no idea what's going on with Saddam Hussein at the moment, but he assures us that "he will be gone." Whew! Now I can rest easier!

People who are moping about secondary infertility need to find a hobby. So you can't have a second baby. Who the fuck cares? Maybe you can channel that energy into raising your first kid to be a contributing member of society! Yay!

No comments: