Friday, April 04, 2003

Something Pus-Filled This Way Rises

I have this horrible little pimple on my chin. It's been working it's way up to the surface for two days now. Yesterday it was killing me, and when I woke up this morning, there it was, a little red-rimmed white eye staring me in the face. I hate it; I loathe it. But I can't pop it. I have to cover it in Neutrogena One-Spot until it submits, hopefully by tonight. Must protect skin from scars! Must also look foxy at the club! This means I have to walk around all day today like that gross kid in high school who had really bad acne that you couldn't even look at. You know, the kid whose face was all red and oozy, and you marveled at how he could shave? Okay, so it's not that bad, but I feel like I'm grossing out people who look at me, and that's not the way you want to feel, is it, kids?

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so painful. This must be my penance for never having zits as a teenager. Cursed to get a whopper at least once a month for the rest of my life. Forget wrinkle cream! I'll be buying Clearsil with my Poli-Grip!

*sigh*

No comments: