Friday, April 25, 2003

Holey Moley!

I had a mole removed from my neck today. It was cool. It had been there for as long as I can remember, kind of big and floppy, getting caught on necklaces since I started wearing them. The doctor asked if I wanted it removed, and I said yes. Then I said, "You mean right now??" I admit, kids, I was a little scared. But he numbed me up, snipped it off, sent it to the lab, and used electric sparks to close up the wound. I now have a band-aid and a couple of sample packs of Bacitracin instead of a mole. I'll probably have a little scar, too, but I need something to remember it by. I'll miss that mole! By coincidence, I wore a decorative scarf today, the better to mask the band-aid. This is just the beginning. I have my eye on about two or three more that will soon feel the steely scalpel of justice! Mwahahahahaha!

No comments: