Friday, December 13, 2002

I Will Survive

I just don't understand why Jan and Helen didn't join forces with Ted to get rid of Clay. I hate that guy. Of course, that's also good strategy, keep the least likable person around the longest so the jury is forced to vote for you. I would be so bad on Survivor. I'd mess up all the challenges and get voted off before you could say "Barramundi."

I do get really sucked into that show, though. By the end of the program, I have a clear favorite and I'm always disappointed to see them voted off. I shout at the TV, "Don't let Brian win immunity!" during challenges. It's sad.

The nice part is, when I'm watching Survivor, I'm not thinking about how miserable I am. So, thank you, Jeff Probst, for delaying the deep sighing and wallowing.

Also, CSI makes me happy. The guts aren't as gross on a black and white TV, either. It continues to be a really impressive show, with clever mysteries and enjoyable character interaction. Plus, The Who.

I really need a sunlamp so I don't have to rely on TV to combat depression! Darn winter.

No comments: