Monday, December 09, 2002

I Hate Christmas

Well, I like the music. I found a place to go caroling this Friday, which is nice.

My office is too hot, and I can't stand it. Last Monday it was a bloody icebox. Oh right, I have a desk fan. That's better.

Why, oh, why are the Holiday Barbies so pretty? So enticing, velvety and glittering? Year after year I gaze through toy store windows, longing for the days when I could always look forward to a Barbie or two under the Christmas tree. Now I'm reduced to buying them for myself, and I just can't justify the expense. Even the $12 ones at CVS; it just seems wrong for me to buy toys for myself, especially since I don't play with them nearly as much as I should.

Can I fast-forward to the less confusing and irrational part of my life, please? I'm bored with this part.

No comments: