Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Stop Reading Now

If reading my blog posts is as aggravating as reading Buffy message board posts, just stop now. I've finally realized why I have finger smudges all over my monitor. I grab it and try to shake it when some goober annoys me. Also, I poke it and say "what are you, stupid?" It really is worse than watching Jeopardy! No more reading message boards with more than three people posting.

Birthday Birthday Birthday!

That's right, just eight shopping days until my birthday. I know I haven't been as vocal about it as in year's past, but it kind of sneaked up on me. The past six months have kind of been a blur. I haven't even decided what my Halloween costume is going to be yet! Anyway, birthday. I'm going to be 29 on October 3. That's me, the charming and indecisive Libra. If you want to buy me presents (which you should never feel obligated to do), I set up a wish list at Amazon. I'm hoping for well-administered birthday spankings, but if that fails I'll just go see Secretary instead!

No comments: