Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Manic Panic Tragic

Grr. I missed a Small Business Awards Breakfast I was invited to this morning. I was all ready to go, set the alarm, put out the clothes, tweezed my eyebrows before bed... Unfortunately, I set my alarm for 6:00 pm, not am. The worst part? Tish and Snooky from Manic Panic were receiving an award and they left goodie bags for everyone! Wah! If anyone has any clever alarm clock solutions, I'd be happy to hear them. I can barely get out of bed most mornings. I want one of those sunrise alarms (instead of a noise, you get ever-brightening light in your face), but I don't want to invest $100 on an untested solution. If you or anyone you know has used one of these things, your comments are welcome.

I'll just have my tea and donut, now, since I missed the free brekkie. *sigh*

No comments: