Friday, August 02, 2002

Holy Crap!

Another reason why the rest of the world thinks Americans are idiots. Some maroon is offering to tattoo an advertisement on his forehead for $100,000. He's got no takers, yet, thankfully.

Today is my last day of work at my old job. I just ate the last Quarter Pounder Value Meal I'll ever eat at this desk. *sniff* OK, I'm over it.

Hedonism has its repercussions. Don't forget that, kids.

Dude, I am totally buying this book. Plus, Tribe 8 is playing at the Knitting Factory in NYC on Monday. Dyke punk rock. Who'da thunk it? The Knitting Factory's website says: "With politically biting lyrics, punk riffs by the truckload, a live show unrivaled in the western hemisphere, support from the coolest label around (Alternative Tentacles) and legions of devoted fans, the band is nothing short of a cultural phenomenon." Plus, "strap-ons" is listed as an instrument. It's only $10. I'm seriously considering going. Any takers?

No comments: