Friday, July 19, 2002

Two Weeks Notice is Two Weeks of Hell

Fooling around with the template is fun. It reminds me that I actually know how to do that HTML thingie.

Kidney beans disturb me. They're right up there with sunflowers and chinchillas. So very, very wrong. And there one was, in my beet and chick pea salad, staring at me with it's lack of eyes, daring me to fish it out. Then, another one! The cursed wretches! Damn salad bars. Too much dressing, too. I think these may be high-class problems.

People who complain about the heat are obviously wearing too much clothing. This is a simple solution.

See, you were worried that reading my random musings would be dull, tedious, and possibly upsetting. But no! It makes you sweaty and out of breath, and you wonder what other intriguing little ideas are churning around in Alexia's gray matter. You know it's true. You want to tell all your friends, but you are protective and don't want share. Plus, you don't have that many friends. That's okay, I can be just for you.

No comments: