Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Saved By the Cell

It's so strange, sometimes life just gives you what you need, what you never expect. I had a particularly pleasant surprise last night, at a time when I was considering doing Bad Things (TM). It was the right thing at the right time, and it made me happy.

And I owe it all to my cell phone. No one is more chagrined than I.

The only problem with being in the two week gap between giving notice and starting the new job -- okay, not the only problem -- is not being able to call in sick for a hangover. I can barely focus here, and they want me to work? All I want to do is eat Double Quarter Pounders and drink iced coffee, while watching tapes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and laying on Grinda. That's the couch. Keep up with me, people.

All My Jawas

Do you like Star Wars? Do you like love stories? Check out this video at The Brunching Shuttlecocks' site. The story is a little hard to follow in places, but the cinematography is just amazing. Can someone tell me what the second to last scene was all about? I'm confused by so many Leias.

No comments: