Friday, July 26, 2002

Dazed and Confused

I think someone slipped me a mickey at the bar last night. Granted, I had only had a small pasta dish for lunch when I downed a T&T and a kamikaze shot in under an hour, but I have stamina, I can normally handle that. I was only about a third through my second T&T when I realized that I felt nauseated and couldn't see straight. After being given a Sam Adams visor thingie (it's cute, but makes me look very JAPpy), I tried to stagger out to catch the N train, but my friend Lenny palmed me a twenty and asked me to take a cab. Good idea, that. I have not been that plastered in a very long time, and it was only 9:30 when I arrived home. It was just strange. I actually almost lost it in the cab, but I regained some composure as we approached my exit on the BQE. I swear, something was off.

Unfortunately, I had to pack for my weekend at the lake, drunk, so my suitcase is very heavy and is probably missing something vital, like pants. Pants are pretty vital.

No comments: