Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Alexia's Got a Squeezebox

Yow! I'm going to see The Who on Saturday. Robert Plant is opening. Even without John Entwhistle, I predict a rockin' good time for all. What to wear, what to wear? Any ideas?

Dan Savage is holding a "My Boyfriend Sure Looks Hot in His Tighty-Whities" contest. You have to view 75 pictures of men in tighty whities before you can vote. Some are cute, some are not, and some are downright scary. I'm sure co-workers strolling past my desk were slightly disturbed by the images clicking by on my monitor. That's what those nosy bitches get, I say.

People, please stop me from going to karaoke. What does it profit me to sit around a horribly smoky bar, drinking too much gin, waiting for over an hour to bust my ass singing a four-minute song while half of the underage, 'NSync-loving audience stands with their back to the stage, loudly relating the stories of their latest back-alley conquests or drunken stumbles or simply glaring at the other men in the bar, silently angry that they can't get laid. No fun, I tell you! I love Pieces, but I'm too old to be hanging out there after 9 pm on a Tuesday. If by "old" I mean "super-bad-ass cool," of course.

No comments: