Monday, May 05, 2003

Bite My Blog

OK, I'm not trying to bite the rabbit's style, but this one will start going around. If you have a blog or a website, you should try it. Some guy who wants to live in an open source universe has created a program that scans the content of a specified webpage and creates a "poem" from it. Sure, the poems lack meter and sense, and anything resembling poetry, but they offer a new and groovy perspective on your own writing.

This blog, dissected:

Everything else, c=referer= +f+ &java= +j+
na ;j= navigator.javaEnabled function pr
n {document.
referrer s=screen.width;v=Netscape {c=
for my eye on a reactionary
weirdo, and then
these ladies I have to go out
there.will be
forced to put out more
Shocking HeadlinesWhat a decorative scarf today, have
the right right} right} right} to use
these PETA people doing most
of drag , and anyone else? I saw
a breach of Big Bone Lick
in this guy like
to marriage, Get all so
argument against them
I mean, this country.

Everything Google Briefer is probably have no roommates. Must
make it to incest.
May 02, PM
O{+> Thursday, May
not anyone who
actually think about
sex. Not subject to hit Me
Today, going to do in
billboards. AP narcissa 3:18 PM O{+>
TV news! item about all about the
Robert Blake trial.

Everything else, And near
a country sad and
I Ugh, I stand It too Maybe
go
wrong with her How
disgusting. The RNC to be interested
in Kentucky. And celebs enjoyed
the couple being argued; nobody
arrests a bathtub. finding some people
talking points, kids,
I italic}
i.say? it Oh, if v !=
navigator.

***************

It's like dada. It's like when the androids go berserk. It's like Mr. Softy with both rainbow and chocolate jimmies.

No comments: