Friday, November 08, 2002

Sweet Dreams?

I dreamed last night that I was in Chelsea at 8th Avenue and 15th Street, near my old office, and my ex-fiance called out to me. He just happened to see me on the street. He still lived in Tennessee, of course. I dreamed we went to my parents' new (dream)house and it had also been built by my stepfather, but the deck had a lot of brush on it, so I got a sticker in my knee. I keep dreaming about my mom, recently. Maybe it's the upcoming holiday season.

In my dream, I was very popular with all the boys around me. My ex-fiance worked at a factory and had to be there at 4:30 am. My brain sure doesn't work right when I'm sleeping, because he told me himself that he works second shift now (when he called to give his condolences about my mother and thankfully did not leave his number or ask me to keep in touch). I guess the fact that I dream my mother is alive and that I have long, flowing hair is also a glitch.

No comments: