Friday, October 18, 2002

A New Purpose

Well, that may be a little dramatic, but I started a new blog that's the story of my everyday life. It's called "Bensonhurst Blues." If you want to find it, drop me a line. It's more for me than anyone else, but I can always use a little critique. It's all first draft stuff, due to the blogging format. I kind of like that as it's less daunting than doing it like a real writer.

I'm getting by with shading in the eyebrows with pencil. It still looks weird, though.

I got my first stripe on my white belt in karate. I'm finally starting to get the hang of the snap round kicks and the power round kicks. Jabbing still hurts my hands though. I have little bruises on my knuckles.

I never used to taste a difference in coffees, until I tried Dunkin' Donuts' hazelnut coffee. Wow. I'm back on the caffeine with this stuff. A nice pour of milk, no sugar... man that's smooth coffee. I don't think I can ever drink coffee from the cart again! Never fear, cart-man, I'll still come to you for tea and cake donuts.

No comments: