Thursday, July 24, 2003

Oh, Fox, You Devil

I saw the funniest show on Sunday night. It's called Banzai, and it's a parody of Japanese game shows. At first I thought it was offensive, because the announcers have very thick accents, but you know what? It's just funny. It's very fast paced, and you don't even think about changing the channel. This show would be a lot of fun to watch with a group, because you bet on what the outcome will be, like, who can fetch a stick in the water faster, Todd Bridges or a dog? Or, how long will Bill Murray let a reporter shake his hand on a red carpet? It's awesome.

Another Fox show I caught last week was American Juniors. I didn't catch the whole thing, but I saw enough to know that each of the contestants is more talented than most of the contestants on American Idol. Plus, Gladys Knight and Debbie Gibson are judges! Unfortunately, Ryan Seacrest is on it, (and looking more gay than ever) but what can you do?

No comments: