Monday, July 14, 2003

Getting To Know You

My friend David sent me one of those chain e-mails where you tell your friends things they may not know about you. I've done a bunch of these, and don't remember which of my friends I've sent them to, but I don't want to disappoint David. So, I'm sending him my responses and posting them here. If you want to pick up the chain, my e-mail address is alexia@narcissa.com. In the meantime, here's some boring personal information about me.

{Okay, here's what you're supposed to do ... and try not to be LAME and spoil
the fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it
into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers so that they
apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING
the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of
little known facts about your friends. It is fun and easy.}

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?

Alexia Christine Henke

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?

Blue, light blue, gree, light green, red, orange and white striped (horizontal)

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Saved By the Bell coming from the TV

4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER?

9272, which I think is fun to play with. You know, 7 plus 2 is 9, and there are two 2s, etc... It gets weirder with the other numbers.

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

a slice of key lime pie

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Magenta

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?

72 degrees and sunny, according to AOL. I haven't been outside today.

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

my boyfriend, two nights ago

9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE (OR SAME) SEX?

body language

10. HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?

thiiiiiiiis much! although we don't see each other very often.

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

post-weekend morose

12. FAVORITE DRINK?

Dr. Pepper

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?

Tanqueray and Tonic

14. FAVORITE SPORTS?

none, because everyone says rhythmic gymnastics isn't a sport

15. EYE COLOR?

green hazel

16. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

occasionally

17. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES:

sister 37, sister 36, stepsister 31, stepsister 28, brother 27

18. FAVORITE MONTHS?

October and July

19. FAVORITE FOOD?

beef, in almost any way, but especially filet mignon

20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Pirates of the Carribean

21. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?

my birthday

22. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?

Almost, it takes a lot of preparation

23. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER?

scary movie

24. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Definitely summer

25. HUGS OR KISSES?

can't I have both?

26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?

relationship, please, I'm too old for all that funny business

27. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

twist, and throw in some strawberry

28. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?

Sure!

31. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS?

Roommate, no doors, and a cat

32. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?

Ugh, none at the moment

33. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Oriental rug design

34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Trivial Pursuit, Original

35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?

had Indian food with my boyfriend, took the train home and watched "Fakin' It" on TLC with my roommate until 11 pm

36. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Stargazer lilies, Coppertone, chimney smoke, barbecue grills, and frying chicken

37. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

Who am I? Where am I? What time is it?

38. WHAT WAS YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE CONCERT?

The Artist, 1997, Jones Beach
followed by Pink Floyd, 1993, Vanderbilt Stadium

39. IF YOU COULD ONLY LISTEN TO ONE MUSIC CD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT
WOULD IT BE?


Prince, Hits and B-sides

No comments: