Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Crazy Dreams

OK, these were weird. I dreamed I was trapped inside a store full of non-human humanoid creatures that were not very smart, but could communicate. It reminded me of Day of the Dead. It so happened that it was a toy store, and everyone was dressed up in costumes and playing with toys and fooling the creatures into following them around. The idea was to draw them out and distract them for some reason. I was wearing a big dress and hat with a feather in it (I saw Pirates of the Carribean last night, but I was supposed to be Cinderella, there was a whole lot of dialogue here that I don't really remember, except that it had to do with fooling the creatures and names), and a teddy bear back pack with a little boom box in it. I also had a horse head with a stick in it (you, know, the plush toy?) and I was riding the horse around the store. Finally, I saw my chance and I dashed out the door and ran down the street.

Then the street was full of people who seemed to be in pain from my presence. One woman was kneeling on the ground, clutching her head and making warding off gestures toward me, so I threw my horse at her, and it came apart. I was sad, because I liked the horse. Other people with toys were throwing them away, and I realized that for some reason, toys were hurting people. I ducked into an electronics store with a toy store in the basement, and they were identifying and collecting toys. I ditched the hat and the dress (I was wearing my white tennis dress underneath), but the store guy said I could keep the backpack because it was functional and wouldn't hurt people.

In my next dream, I was Jasmine Guy in the 50s. I was also a convicted murderer who had survived hanging and been set free. However, I couldn't deal with life on the outside world because I was crazy. So I killed someone else so I could get the death sentence again. The judge and the doctors all loved me, because even though I was crazy and a killer, I was beautiful and sad and sympathetic. Before they hanged me the second time, I gave all my jewlery (my fire opal ring, charm bracelet and watch) to some young girl who was a friend. The noose came down and I held it around my neck and then there was just white and the sound of my own thoughts saying that I just wanted to die, please let me die, and then there were people saying "Hold on, Stop!" We've got her back!" and I was alive and very unhappy about the fact. The judge said that since I had such a tendency to survive or come back from hanging, that they were going to try this new fangled injection. All my jewelry and personal effects were on his desk. Then I was in the doctor's office, and he was explaining the procedure to me and my family. For some reason, I was sitting on a ledge above him and I had my foot on his leg. I was terribly despondent. The next thing, I was back on the street and realizing that I had somehow survived the injection and escaped from the morgue, but this time the auhorities didn't know. I ran into a pretty blond woman in a black dress and high heels and I told her my story. She suggested I not tell the police and start all over. I was upset that I wouldn't have my ID and personal effects. Then I realized that she was a dominatrix from something she said, and we went to a strange bar.

Later, there was a gay pride march coming out of my friends' house, glass tables, sex wih my boyfriend, my brother with weird flavored jelly beans and me going back to jail with the 20 pounds of jelly beans.

Beat that for weird!

No comments: