Thursday, December 25, 2003

One More Thing

And another thing, Ms. Zellweger. Where do you get off playing Janis Joplin? She was fucked up on Southern Comfort and heroin for 75% of her life, but at least she could open up her eyes once in a while.

While I'm bitching about Renee Zellweger, I wish someone would tell her that if she keeps messing with her weight like that, she's going to have a heart attack. Guess what, honey? In the movies, they can make you look fat! It's true! And what's more, you don't have to shrink down to 90 pounds just to prove you're attractive! Oh, what's the point? I hate all of them. It's no wonder people like reality shows. Actors and celebrities are tiresome and repulsive. I mean, every day that passes, I grow more and more grossed out by Madonna. I even feel like apologizing for listening to her old music. This could go on and on. I'm going to watch "The Price is Right." At least Bob Barker never lets me down.

No comments: