Monday, August 04, 2003

Catching Up With Alexia

Hola amigos, I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya...

Nah, just kidding. But it has been a while since I've gotten personal. Some things I just had to blog about.

Today, I'm quitting smoking. Yes, I've done it before, but they say practice makes perfect, and I've had a lot of practice at quitting. Look, I'm going to be 30 years old in two months. I'm on the Pill. I have a huge cancer history in my family. I can't smoke in bars anymore anyway. This is just it. I still support other people's right to smoke, I just have to stop.

According to the lady who felt me up this morning, my breasts and my ovaries are just fine. Isn't that nice to hear?

In other good news, I'm finally getting my security deposit back from my old apartment. I was starting to get a little worried that I would end up on Judge Judy or The People's Court, trying to squeeze $900 out of two old Italian people. But I can breathe easier, knowing "the check is in the mail." Good thing, since I had to pay $200 for being groped today and $100 to get my headshots developed. Oy, does it add up!

Still blissfully happy with my boyfriend (what do you expect; it's only been 4 months!). We saw Motorhead, Dio and Iron Maiden from the New York Times skybox at MSG for his 30th birthday. METAL! It was super cool. The free booze and food didn't hurt either.

I've been out every single night since Wednesday, and it's not going to end any time soon. So very tired. Thankfully, I have plenty of time today to take a nice nap.

And that's life in Alexia's world right now!

No comments: