Wednesday, March 04, 2009

On the Road, Three-Hour Tour Style

Back to blogging, because I'm on tour with Gilligan's Island: The Musical, and not only is there a lot of interesting stuff going on, but I have a lot of downtime.

We just had our first show in Clearwater, FL at a truly lovely venue called Ruth Eckerd Hall. I highly recommend the space and the staff! Then we got into our pimpin' rock n roll style tour bus, which was previously used by none other than Sir Elton John himself! Wacky! Our driver, Rusty, reminds me of a sober Ron White, and I'm sure he'll have plenty of stories to tell us. This bus has bunks with comfy bedspreads, WiFi, and a big hinkin' TV, not to mention the mirrored ceilings. I'm serious.

We're on our way to Ft. Pierce, where our theater is said to be right on the beach. Even Mrs. Howell may be venturing out in the sun tomorrow! So, what do you want to know about touring? I'm happy to give all the answers. But first, I'm gonna eat this Moon Pie I got at a gas station!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

AHHHH! Moon pies... David is smilin' over you right now Mrs. Howell!!... Kisses and many "break a legs" until we get to see you... Keep bloggin', so I can keep an eye on the most TALENTED chicka' on the planet... Love you sista'... me

caprice said...

Pictures! Your adoring fans want pictures