Thursday, February 26, 2004

Very Important Entertainment News

I know all two of you are waiting with bated breath to find out what I think of this whole Passion mess. Well, sit tight, because I have plenty to say about it. First of all, I'm glad they finally got Sheridan out of that pit, but if I have to hear her screaming for her baby one more time, I don't know if I can take it. And what's with Alistair Crane playing Providence in this backwards morality play? He's there at every turn, sabotaging any opportunity for the good people of Harmony to be happy or, at the least, aware of the truth. Why is everyone in Harmony so stupid, anyway? Why doesn't Eve just tell Whitney the truth about her relationship with Julian? Why doesn't Liz just tell TC she's Eve's sister? Why can't Charity just tell Miguel that she made a deal with Death to save Baby Maria? It's so frustrating. Finally, why does every day in Harmony last ten of our Earth days? Other than that, I enjoy the show, and I can't figure out why some lady had a heart attack while watching it.

No comments: