Friday, October 03, 2003

It's My Birthday, Too, Yeah!

Happy birthday to me! It's my birthday and today I am 30 years old. That's right, I said it. I'm not freaking out about it. My biggest concern is that now I only have a limited time left to decide whether I want to go ahead and increase the surplus population. For everything else, I've got tons of time. I quit smoking, and I'm in relatively good health; even though I live in New York, I intend to be around for a while. Plus, I look fantastic for 30. Sure, that may sound vain, and it is, but this is my blog and I get to say whatever I want to. Besides, I do look fantastic for thirty. My tip: Stay out of the sun and wear SPF 15 on your face everyday. Also, drink large quatities of gin. It's a preservative!

Anyway, happy birthday to Alexia, and on Sunday happy birthday to Larue. Go Libras!

No comments: