Wednesday, October 01, 2003

I Still Don't Care About Sports

They can gay up about anything these days. Now even sports journalists are coming out of the closet. Before you know it, Log Cabin Republicans will be taken seriously, rather than be sources of confused head-scratching (no offense, L). But they can't get me. You can throw gay tight ends into football, I'm still not going to sit around on a couch every Sunday watching it on television. You know what would get me to watch football? More cheerleaer shots and full coverage of the marching bands. And marching bands added to professional football. And smaller outfits for the cheerleaders. Heck, replace all the current cheerleaders with XFL girls. Weren't they all strippers? Where was I? Oh yeah, way to go Ed Gray. Glad you waited until you were close to retirement before you decided to take a stand. Of course it's a good thing, but I'll be more impressed when Mike Piazza comes out. Oh, you know he's gay. He's super-gay.

No comments: