Monday, September 15, 2003

Fame, However Obscure

This is direct quote from Michael Musto's September 8 column, La Dolce Musto, in the Village Voice.

----
More tastefully, the nouveau-claustro boƮte the Slide houses a delightfully off-kilter Sunday-night talent show, hosted by saucy Shaboom Boom and judged by Clover Honey ("I'm Paula Abdul with a dick") and hilarious dinner-theater lush Lavinia Draper. Before belting her big number, the winning contestant told the judges, "I listened to your advice from last week. I wore more jewels and this time you'll know I want to fuck Nicky Arnstein!"
----

And who is that winning contestant? ME! (If you don't know who Nicky Arnstein is, feel free to e-mail me.) I freaked out when I read it. I am so flattered that one of my favorite writers, a terribly witty person, thought that I was funny enough to quote in his column. Hoo-hah!

No comments: